This is where I’m keeping track of my progress on my list of 30 things to do before I turn 30!
- Take tennis lessons.
Develop a consistent and substantial designated prayer time.Starting this first thing in the morning before Bible study time made all the difference, and also, praying for Baby Girl before bed.
- Make individual photo albums of our trips to Italy and Maui.
- Make photo albums of 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016 (I have to get at least two items for all those albums!).
Celebrate Will’s 30th birthday beautifully and meaningfully.See it here. Buy an old-fashioned, real, grown-up pajama set and rock it like Lucille Ball.This was the perfect second anniversary cotton present from Will!
- Brush up on my French.
- Clean out all of our storage spaces.
Guest and Master Clothing Closets:Done on October 22, 2016. Master Bedroom DresserDone in April 2017 as part of the spring clothing switchover! BuffetDone on April 9, 2017. Living Room DresserDone on April 11, 2017. Entire Desk Area: Accordion File, Inbox on Desk, Tray in EntrywayI don’t even know when I did this, but it got done at some point on maternity leave. Armoire in Guest RoomDone in April 2017 to make room for baby clothes!
- Hall Coat Closet
Kitchen Mug and Food CabinetsWill did this. Storage under Guest BedDone on April 1, 2017. Storage under Our BedDone in September 2017.
- Laundry Closet and Cleaning Supplies
Celebrate our second anniversary with champagne and cake.There was no champagne for me, but we celebrated in New York!
- Try a round of golf (or at least the driving range).
Revamp my skincare routine.Started using Rodan + Fields complete line December 26, 2016. Admit my hair just isn’t that curly anymore, and finally learn how to do my own blow out.Done on October 1, 2016. See results here. Revamp my hair care products and styling routine once I’ve done number 12.Living Proof products for the win! Make a rotating cleaning schedule and try to clean for 15 minutes a day.Started this in late February 2017. I love it!
- Try calligraphy.
Prioritize more time for walking Pippa and use it to call family and friends.Morning and afternoon walks/calls started consistently in April!
- See 12 plays/musicals.
- Sense and Sensibility, October 27, 2016.
- The Secret Garden, November 23, 2016.
- Carousel, November 27, 2016.
- A Christmas Carol, December 11, 2016.
- Dear Evan Hansen, February 25, 2017.
- King Charles III, March 11, 2017.
- Chicago, April 8, 2017.
- The Originalist, July 22, 2017.
- Learn things about wine (I’m not really even sure what there is to know, but I guess I’ll learn that too), cheese, and what wines and cheeses go together.
Get bikes and institute frequent weekend early morning trail rides with WTM. Got the bikes! Rides started in April! We love this!
- Read one book on finances.
Take a class on floral arrangement.Done April 30th, 2017 at Helen Olivia Flowers. Find a cause I care about to volunteer with through Junior League.
- Take a sailing lesson.
- Do an entire month of the Whole 30 without cheating.
Try CorePower Yoga and buy classes there or at another local yoga studio.Tried and liked CorePower in the fall of 2016, but settled in at LavaBarre in January 2017 and love it.
- Finally get to inbox 0 and attempt to respond to personal emails in a timely manner.
Invest more time and effort into my outward gratitude list.Monthly prep meetings starting in March really helped with this. Lots more cards and gifts being sent!
- Finish blogging our entire wedding before our second anniversary.
- Run a 5k.
Have a baby!She’s the best!
- Create a monthly prep list.