A photo from our trip to this idyllic fall wedding in upstate New York
One week of October may have already gotten away, but we put it to good use with a trip to the apple orchard and watching college football with friends. There’s still time to make your master to-do list for the month! I just did my monthly prep day over the weekend, and I’m feeling really pumped about what’s ahead for one of the best months of the year. I haven’t posted my goals since July, but August and September were maternity leave, so let’s just start over with October!
- Throw our best annual Halloween Party and Fall Fest yet! (And great visit with Haley!)
- Love Hayley and Baby Porter well with a lovely baby shower.
- Have a fantastic first flight with Victoria and trip to Missouri!
- Start Victoria’s baby book. (Even if it’s just to order photos and buy supplies.)
- Technology: LET’S DO THIS. (Clear space on HD, back up photos, and clean out gmail.) This is where I will be repeating, “little by little progress adds up” 100 times.
- Book travel and Pippa boarding for the rest of 2018.
- Take Christmas card photos and polish up list of Christmas card addresses.
- CELEBRATE POWERSHEETS 2018 RELEASE.
I also have lots of content that I’m excited to blog this month, so stay tuned!